Heartfelt Healthcare – from Head to Toe
Our general and pediatric dentists are experienced and skilled at helping kids be comfortable at their visit. We accept Medicaid dental coverage.
If you would like to be contacted to schedule an appointment, click below.INQUIRE ABOUT SERVICES
We provide a full range of pediatric dental services, including:
- Full preventive oral care; examinations, cleanings, fluoride
- Restorative oral health care such as fillings, stainless steel crowns and extractions
- Nitrous oxide (laughing gas) is available to help children feel more at ease for restorative procedures
- Oral health education is an important part of every visit
- Behavioral Health Screenings and access to social worker during preventative dental visits
Special Needs Dentistry
We have expertise with first-time dental patients and children with behavioral issues and complex medical conditions.
Our in-school programs increase access to dental exams, cleanings, sealants and fluoride treatments.
A Heartfelt & Personal Approach to Healthcare
From little heads to big toes, and everything in between, our primary focus is ensuring your child’s continued well-being through preventive healthcare and education.
Our staff is committed to providing the highest quality and comprehensive services in a friendly and welcoming space that feels like home.
We recognize that your child’s medical, dental, and behavioral health are interrelated and our goal is to provide holistic treatment to help him or her lead a healthy, happy and productive life.
Accepting New Patients
We accept Medicaid, numerous insurance plans (list on our website) and offer a sliding fee scale. Call Today for an Appointment (708) 848-0528.
Easing the Worry
We work closely with families to ease the fear and worry about dental appointments. In every appointment we take time to talk with the children about how brushing two times a day for two minutes can create beautiful, sparkling smiles!